AVS Image converter: convert all your images
AVS Image Converter is a software package that is part of the AVS company. They offer media software to consumers. This image converter is a high-quality, downloadable converter that gives you the possibility to convert most of the popular file formates to a wide range of desired output formats like JPEG and SVG.
The free version has no functionality restrictions, however a watermark will be added to the final product. Luckily you can remove the watermark by purchasing a subscription for one year or a lifetime via the link below.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GBor higher
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
Internet connection to activate
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 3 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Video: Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible video card
- Sound: Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible sound card