AVS Document Converter software is part of the AVS company. This software company creates a wide range of media software for consumers. The AVS Document Converter gives your the option to convert your files quickly and easily with a large number of possible configurations. For example: creating passwords, applying restrictions for editing, printing and copying or adding watermarks your documents are just a couple of the possibilities. Creating your own E-books with this converter has never been easier. Simply convert your text file to to EPUB with a click on the convert button.
In addition, the free version has no functionality restrictions, although a watermark will be added to the final product. However, you can remove the watermark by purchasing a subscription for one year or a lifetime via the link below. This grants access to all AVS products, like AVS Audio or AVS Video converter.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GBor higher
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
Internet connection to activate
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 3 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Video: Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible video card
- Sound: Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible sound card